Monday, September 18, 2006

Fabulous, fun day!!!

I had the most wonderful day yesterday sitting and scrapping with a great group of ladies being taught by 3 very lovely ladies.

Abscrapped at Toukley held a full day of workshops and a big thanks to Jacqui (the owner) and our three great teachers - Kim Archer, Mishell Lancett and Lisa Pate.

In Kim's class we did a page layout, which was bright, fun and used some lovely K&Co papers. Once I find a good photo to put on it I will share!!!

The next class was Mishell and we completed a cool little K&Co mini album, which came with heaps of stickers and die-cuts etc to finish it off - I've done the theme "Us Today" which is exactly the same as what Mishell had done and I thought was a great idea. Again I need to print off photos and finish it off.

Our final class was with Lisa - a 7 Gypsies Recipe Book - it's going to look amazing when it's finished - it was heaps of fun to do, but will take a bit longer to finish off - got to find the "special" recipes to put in it!!!

So that's it for today - hopefully I'll get the projects finished soon to share.

No comments: