Tuesday, October 03, 2006


Been Creating!!!


Well not really .... I have actually finished a class LO - this one was a Jen Hall original class and if you live in the Newcastle, Hunter, Central Coast region and love her work then check out the classes she offers in her blog. Loads of new ideas, loads of fun products and loads of inspiration (her studio is amazing). I probably sound like a stalker - hmmmm - no honestly I'm not, just love her work.

We had a really busy weekend with family, friends and neighbours dropping in for our birthdays, but it was loads of fun and I wouldn't trade it in for anything!!!

The school holidays have started and so far everyone has been absolutely lovely, fingers crossed that we at least make it to the weekend without me running out of the house screaming - LOL.

Hope everyone is having fun and if you haven't already checked out the new competition at Scrap World - then you should - amazing prizes up for offer.

No comments: