Wednesday, March 21, 2007


Favourites

I completed this for the first DT challenge at www.scrapbooknbits.com.au used lots of the very yummy MME Front Porch papers and the new Daisy D rub-ons (which are all available in scrapbooknbits shop), now to wait and see the outcome!!!

and the 2nd challenge is to use the phrase "Eye Spy" - it's got me thinking, thinking, thinking.

and Tim and I went to visit some "financial planners" who advised us to reinvest the equity of our house into more properties. I know it sounds great, but going into bigger debt scares me, so if anyone has any advice or has done this themselves Í'd love to hear about it.

Now off to get organised for the rest of the week.

3 comments:

Kelley said...

That is one gorgeous LO Jane!! I love the scalloped edges!!
Your box is very beautiful too!!!
Awesome work!!

Karen said...

Your LO is beautiful, I can't wait to see what you do for the "Eye Spy"

Karen L said...

Gorgeous LO Jane - I really love the papers you have used andjust love those scalloped edges as well.