Monday, May 07, 2007

The Tin

Finally managed to get my tin up - I wanted to record all the great things about our home and all my favourites things that are here. I've used the Cosmo Cricket and Scenic Route chipboard letters mainly, some stamping and doodling, love how it turned out.



We have had a lovely but busy weekend (again), lots of cooking and cleaning on Saturday. Jess was being super helpful so as treats we made "mice" for dessert - generally coconut and condensed milk mixed together and formed into "mice" add some licorice for tails and whiskers and some choccie buttons for eyes and noses and yummo you have "mice" to eat!!!

And yesterday we spent the day at the Tocal Field days the boys thought it was great fun - lots of tractors and motorbikes and excavators and boats and loads of cool boys stuff. However Jess was less than impressed, but she loved patting the baby animals and things that they had there. To top it off Tim stopped off at the local BMX track for a ride with Pat, honestly Pat would have stayed there until dark if he could, but by that stage Jess was a little over a day full of boys stuff (and I don't blame her!!!) so we came home to the usual round of finding library books and sports shoes and clothes ..... ugggghhhhhh.



I'll leave you with this canvas I completed for the Scrapbook n' Bits OTP challenge - I've actually been "working" on this canvas for months, but kept putting it off, so this was a great challenge to get me moving and actually finish it. I've always loved this photo of Jess - she looks so sweet.


Thanks for looking, have a fun week.

4 comments:

Kelley said...

I love that tin and canvas Jane!! Your such a clever chicky!!!

Karen said...

I love you tin Jane it looks fantastic...i'm glad you had a good weekend.

Julie said...

Your canvas looks great Jane (as mentioned on the SnB forum .... LOVE your tin, it looks gorgeous.
Have a great week!

Karen L said...

Love your tin and canvas too Jane. Am really loving those Cosmo Cricket PPs at the moment. Sounds like you had a great weekend too.