Friday, August 17, 2007

Another Friday.

Here we are again at another Friday - hope everyone has something nice happening to them this weekend.

Pat's birthday party was a hoot - lots of bike riding and lots of food - the kids had a wonderful and tiring day. I've been too slack (well actually really busy) to download any photos so that will have to wait for another day.

But I will share this LO - this months DT work SnB - love used the new Scrapworks Florabella papers, Doodlebug acrylic stamps, Bella flowers and chipboard. I had lots of fun making this one I also created a lovely little mini-album about the "cousins" in our family, using one of the Bella tabbed albums and lots of Junkitz things - I will try an upload some later on, bit by bit!!! TFL.

2 comments:

Julie said...

That's a lovely layout Jane! I keep seeing you using Bella and have never seen it - must get my hands on some! Hope to see you next weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love that layout Jane, Bella has some beautiful products out.