Monday, November 30, 2009

"every great journey starts with a simple step"

I'm back from a wonderful 3 days of retreating with the SnB girls - to say it was awesome would be an understatement - thanks Karen for another great retreat, can't wait for next years to roll around ..... :)

And to make it even better I actually scrapped - 8 LO's to be exact, unheard of for me and I now feel great and want to keep on creating, but as always there are more important things on the "to do" list!!!!!. But below are 2 of the LO's I finished, the first one is for a colour challenge over on the Savvy forum, just love how it turned out :)

and this one was also for a Savvy challenge, Kerryn's "me" challenge, used up some older Bo Bunny papers, Prima transparencies and Fancy Pants rubons, really love how the lime green and pink work together :)
I will share the others in due course, but for now I hope everyone has a great week.

7 comments:

Peta said...

WOW - Jane 8 LOS - well done!!!! love the two LOs you have put up - cant wait to see the rest :)

Melanie H said...

8!!! That is amazing Jane. Well done.

I have always been a big fan of Lime Green and Pink. It is such a refreshing colour combo.

Both are fantastic.

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow that is fantastic that u got 8 LO's done, Jane!!! Just love the 2 LO's you have shared...awesome work!

Monique said...

WOW - you scrapped up a storm - and I am loving what you created, the use of perspective on the first layout is very clever, and I adore the colours on the second!
I'm feeling very inspired - best get back to scrappin!!

kathie said...

Wow. Eight layouts is a mighty fine achievement :). That bottom layout is beautiful - love how you've framed the photo.

Thanks for your comment on my blog - I think you're right - it does get tiring when Jamie's been sick for so long. I'm hoping that this is the last bout, and that the summer sun will dry up anything further. Cross my fingers!

Unknown said...

You are amazing Jane...8 LO's. Thought I would come over and visit your blog. Your work is so gorgeous and very inpiring :-)

Deb said...

Love the 2 Lo's. Love lime green and pink together!!! Love your work. Take care, Deb xxx