Sunday, January 03, 2010

"You can effect change in your life if you are willing to put in the effort"

this is a great quote and one that sums up exactly how I'm feeling about this year, I can if I DO. And here is my very first LO for 2010 (gee it's weird typing 2010!!!!!!) this is my year for just DO-ing getting stuck in and achieving, finishing, completing whatever it is I set my mind too, no more excuses, no more reasons, just DO :). It's also for the BOM challenge over at Savvy, I've used some yummy Prima Wink paper and a cool vine thingo and some Prima flowers - have to love Prima, I can't wait to see what they have manufactured for the first CHA this year.

And this is my photo for today, a selection of DVD's and Wii games, can you guess it's raining again and we're amusing ourselves by being glued to the magic black box - LOL
Three days down only 362 to go - LOL!!!!!!

6 comments:

Deb said...

Love that LO, Jane. Just gorgeous!!! Think I need that word DO as well, spend too much time thinking and not enough DOING! Take care, Deb xxx

Her Essential Hand said...

sucha girlie LO!!!!
Love the the daily photos you are taking!!!
GO JANE!!! :)
x

Julie said...

Great LO ... and i like the sound of your new "DO" attitude .... mmmm, maybe i should take a leaf out of that book.
Looking forward to seeing your daily photos ... but hopefully not too many accident subjects .... ouch, that toe looks sore.

Monique said...

Jane, I adore that layout - it's stunning!
I love your idea of a photo a day, just not sure if I could commit to that, especially once I start work.....

Linda Eggleton said...

Loving your daily photos, Jane. I'm still deciding whether to do this...although I'm sure it would be easier & quicker than the daily journal. Stunning LO too - just gorgeous!

Melanie H said...

That photo of you is stunning and the page is beautiful Jane.

Hope 2010 is everything you wish for.