Monday, March 08, 2010

"always be loving and uplifting and you will live without regrets"

and caring and positive and sensitive :) .

and I've been scrapping, this is the LO for the free class I held over at SnB last week, using up some of the older stock to make room for the CHA goodies that Karen is getting in :).
and I scrapped this one today, while I should be doing paperwork for a committee meeting tonight (but that's hours and hours away yet - LOL) so I thought I'd squeeze some scrapping time in instead. This one is for Flis's sketch challenge at Bon's , loved the sketch and the inspiration that Flis shared so here is my take on it :)
still lovin' my sewing machine - LOL!!!!!!! lots of scraps used and bits and pieces I found on my desk, yippeee yeah!!!!!

11 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

totally LOVE that LO for the sketch and that machine stitched boarder rocks, might have to steal that idea. ahah :)
have a good week
x

Peta said...

GREAT layouts jane... sorry i mssed your class - i was cuddling my new nephew :))))

Mal said...

love BOTH those LOs jane! love the stitching!
glad to hear you are feeling better...

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO's Jane - love the stitching

Monique said...

Jane - love your class layout, such great inspiration, and I love your take on Flis' sketch - reminds me to finish mine on my desk!!!
Glad to hear you are on the mend!!

kerry said...

Glad you are feeling better Jane.Great layouts too.Take care kerry xx

Ceci said...

Both gorgeous layouts Jane...hope you are feeling 100% now and enjoying your weekend. ;)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow - you are a real wiz with the sewing machine. I should use mine more! I guess I'm too slack to unpack it out of the cupboard and plug it in! lol! I do enjoy using it on lo's when I do get it out though! My sewing still doesn't look as funky as yours though! :)

Melanie H said...

Hi Jane, both these are beautiufl pages. I too love the stitched border/frame.

Anonymous said...

LOVE your style jane!
That class Lo is great! You're so inspiring!

Linda Eggleton said...

Fantastic LO's, Jane....I am still yet to finish my class LO (norty me...*blush*).