Tuesday, September 12, 2006


Finally a LO!!!

And sorry it's not a new one - I've been busily working away on lots of stuff, but at this stage it's all for competitions so I won't be sharing it just yet. This LO was a bit emotional for me - this is where I lived for 26 years of my life, our farm just outside of Bathurst, I LOVED this place and it will always have a special place in my heart.

This LO is for scraplifting at our Cessnock scrap day - I'll be bringing along my sewing machine for use too. So I'll see everyone on Friday.

2 comments:

Francine Burgess said...

Oh what a beautiful part of the world you live in..I used to live in orange..i had my third child there and loved the snow we had and the gorgeous fresh air and country living...oh your layout makes me homesick...lol.
but its a great layout..love the colours..

Chris Millar said...

Hello there Miss Jane!! Just found your blog! Love this layout! So special.