Saturday, December 23, 2006

Finally ....

got a copy of the Masters book and I have to say WOW, WOW, WOW - loads of truly inspiration works in it, and my favourites are:

Debbie Kingston's altered bin - what a fun and funky idea that is (might do one for myself!!!)
Jody Essenhigh and her monogram, come little album - just loved it
Libby Morris - long live paper and scissors and her light is amazing
Marion Werren and her little cupboard - how cute is it
Natalie Taylor - her use of colour and the gorgeous things she made - loved them all
Jen Hall - the cutest little mini desk, with it's own little album, too cute
Sandra Gerdes - her window box is just amazing - fantastic idea

Well I could go on and on, there are just so many talented ladies and so many wonderful ideas - the magazine is jammed full of amazing creations, so if you haven't already got one, get one you won't be sorry.

3 comments:

Anthea said...

I have to agree, a lot of great ideas in there!!!

Melissa said...

HI Jane
I agree that books is fantastic and Jo did an awesome Job!!!!
I hope you and your family have a great Christmas and New Year!
Take Care over the silly season
Melissa

Chris Millar said...

I just got this yesterday finally and poured over it last night. Definitely some amazing creations in there!!! Hope you had a super Christmas Jane!!