Saturday, December 23, 2006


Cleaned Up!!!

and what do you find???

A LO you started weeks ago in a online class (with Jen Hall) which got pushed to the bottom of the pile while I did other things and of course I cleaned up yesterday, rediscovered the nearly completed LO and finished it off. I just love this photo of Pat and loved using the Crate papers, this is a class where we used lots of felt and sewing which I loved doing (will be using more of it) and so here it is.

And yesterday I decided to make some more calendars as gifts so I have to get into action and get them done!!! Other than that I have all the presents wrapped and ready to go and the fridge is chock-a-block full of wonderful food ready for a huge Christmas feast.

Wishing everyone all the best for a wonderful Christmas - see you all again in the new year.

No comments: