Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Very Proud

Both Jessica and Patrick were awarded with trophies at their Speech Night on Monday night - both of them received the award for "Consistency and Effort" for the year. My heart was bursting with pride and I had to force the tears back - I didn't want to be the mushy mummy in the room (silly me).

And now the school year has ended for Jess and Pat - so we get to spend the next week or so organising the Christmas presents for the family and all the food for the Christmas feast we are going to be having (at our house - the second time in 11 years!!!) - can't wait and the kids are counting down the days.

So I'm going to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year, cause the chances are I won't have another chance to blog between now and Christmas. Take care everyone and I hope all your dreams come true.

1 comment:

Janelle Wind said...

Oh Jane a HUGE congratulations to you to. Don't you just swell with pride! Have a fabulous Christmas and congratulations to your clever little ones. x Janelle