Wednesday, February 14, 2007


Online Class!!!

with Karen Ridgeway last night - lots of fun - thanks girls and thanks Melissa from ScrapWorld for organising it. Here is the LO that we completed, gotta love the Blush papers and I also added some Fancy Pants. Great idea for the big heart to fill it with punched circles - took forever but love how it looks. I haven't done the card yet, but I'm not really a card making sort of girl so I'm not sure if I'll actually do it yet!!!

Other news is that I took the kids to Webers Circus on the weekend and they have done nothing but talk about it ever since, so they must have enjoyed it (thank goodness). When I mentioned to Jess that we were going she admitted that she thought it would be boring - I'm really glad that it was anything but. The clown acts were a bit ho-hum for me, but the kids couldn't take their eyes off them. And the trapeze guys - gee talk about on the edge of your seat, they were amazing, and talk about toight, toight as a tiger!!!

And we also took them bike riding around Lake Macquarie, fishing (didn't manage to catch any) and the playground, finished off by having fish & chips in the park and they all came home wrecked, straight into the bath and bed and all slept in on Monday morning!!! I'm having a lovely relaxing week this week and might actually get some more scrapping in, but then again maybe not.

Have a great one.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

That is a beautiful LO Jane!!! Love what you did!!! Glad you had fun in the class too!!!