Thursday, March 01, 2007


Challenged ...

well the DT at ScrapWorld was challenged to complete a LO using 3 different papers and EYELETS, took me forever to actually find my eyelets, I haven't used them in yonkers and I own hundreds of them, so it was good to get them out and actually use a few!!!

I absolutely love this photo of the boys - shows their personalities - weird (just like their Dad's). The colours I think make it look a bit to "serious" so I'm going to scrap this one again in some fun, funky, laugh out loud papers (when I get time).

Hope everyone is having a happy Thursday.

And someone will have to remind me about re-voting for the MM Idol competition (otherwise I'll forget!!!).

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

Jane, that is gorgoeus, the eyelets look amazing on the photo.

I don't think it makes it too serious, it mkaes the photo look so elegant and wonderful.