Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tagged!!!

The lovely Miss Millar has tagged me, so here goes:

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I'm exceptionally clumsy - if it's not already broken then I probably will break it!!!

2. I used to live on a farm and one year we had 26 poddy lambs to look after.

3. In 5th class we went on a excursion to a park in Bathurst, I chose to run around the edge of a fountain and being me (really clumsy) I fell in!!! Had to travel home on the bus in a soaking wet uniform.

4. I have really bad eyesight but HATE wearing my glasses.

5. I went to Orange Agricultural College and got a Diploma in Rural Business Administration.

6. But I always wanted to be a vet or a chef - and I'm neither (maybe it's time I changed that!!!).

7. In 6th class I managed to break my leg rollerskating on a family holiday (hmmm, the clumsy streak again).

And I'm tagging Deidre Heath, Karen Gilmore, Julie Collins, Kellie H, Kelley Forrester, Suse Hocking and Tash.

Hope none of the girls have already been tagged, but you get that sometimes.

4 comments:

Karen L said...

Hey Jane you are not the only clumsy one. I seem to have suffered from numerous breaks when I was younger too - mainly due to clumsiness.

Love your LO from your last post.

Julie said...

Jane, I can relate to a few of these things - clumsiness, bad eyesight (although I do wear my glasses, otherwise I'd be a darn sight more clumsy LOL), I also wanted to be a vet.

deirdre said...

LOL, you sound as clumsy as me....do you think it gets worse as we get older? I do!
Thanks for tagging me Jane, it was fun!

Anonymous said...

you shoulda kept going Jane, would love to see how much weirder you can get lmao!! :)