Saturday, April 28, 2007

Righto ...

I've been set a challenge - so if you didn't think I was weird before then maybe this will change your mind!!!

1. When I worked full time I used to drink an average of 13-15 cups of brewed coffee a day!!! I've since cut back to about 6.

2. We were nearly car-jacked while we on holidays on the Gold Coast - in a way we were lucky we had the kids with us or we would have been!!! Crazy people and needless to say we are never going back there.

3. I love going to the beach but I HATE, HATE, HATE the sand - yucko.

4. I only watch about 1 hour of TV a day - somedays I don't watch any!!!

5. I was a "square" at school and probably still am.

6. I used to horse ride all them time, but since I've been married I haven't been near one let alone ridden one.

7. I would love to live at South West Rocks (NSW) or Kalbarri (WA), but I would hate to be that far away from our families so probably wouldn't do it.

8. This week I have broken the garage door, a huge chunk out of a pottery bowl that stores my spuds, chipped another tile in the kitchen and dropped another saucepan and dented it, I've also had issues with my washing machine (cause I don't check the pockets well enough and the fixit man found one small screwdriver and $2.20 in small change jammed in a pipe)!!!

9. I am a HOPELESS time manager - but once I have a set deadline I'm happy to sit down and get the job done.

10. Orientation day at college saw us crawling through a tunnel of offal. I'm not to sure why I ever went back and lots of kids were suspended cause of it.

I'll leave it there for today, don't want to scare too many people!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL you really crack me up - too funny!! weirdo!! lmao :)