Saturday, September 01, 2007

It's SPRING (already)!!!

I have to say I LOVE SPRING - our wisteria is about to bloom, our orchids are flowering, the sun is shining, the kids are happy and outside - what more could you want.

I've been scrapping up a storm this last week finished off my DT work for SnB and will share it as soon as I can, I also entered a challenge at Scrapbook Savvy, had to use a Becky Fleck sketch using LOTS of photos - way out of my comfort zone, but pretty pleased with how it turned out - loving the new Kaiser papers, also used some Hambly rub-ons and Bella chipboard.

And for something funny (and some people know that I'm the queen for breaking things and doing dumb stuff)!!! So I shared this story over at SnB and made some people laugh so thought "what the heck" I'll share it here too and if I make you laugh than all is good (I think - so long as you're laughing with me not at me!!!). Anyhow I was having a lovely day scrapping yesterday when I did this:

"Now I'll warn you all this comes straight from Jane's personal handbook of dumb things NOT TO DO!!! number 1456!!!

Under no circumstances should you lather loads of mod-podge onto your patterned paper to adhere to a lovely Kaiser OTP "holder" thing and then remember some wise person telling you to get it to stick well "SIT ON IT" - honestly girls don't do it. The excess mod-podge will undoubtable ooze out from the sides of your paper and promptly adhere said object to your backside!!!

In the process I think I may have ruined my favourite pair of jeans , and I've ripped the blasted paper trying to remove said object from my large rear".

And do you know what Tim did when I told him - rolled his eyes, laughed and said "you're hopeless" - in that loving, wonderful way he does.

Hope everyone is enjoying the first day of spring - may there be a spring to your step, and a clean smell in your house!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO OMG!!! that was freaking hilarious Miss Jane, I am laughing SO hard...
why on earth would you SIT on your otp??? well obviously to make it stick! but still.. LMAOOOO

you just gave me some much needed hysterical laughing, you dag!!!!!

xxx

Julie said...

OMG Jane ... I'm sure there are some blonde roots somewhere under that brunette hair of yours !!!! LOL!!! I am sitting here with a big smile and shaking my head ... but, good on you for sharing with us and giving us a laugh !!
Love the LO by the way, just gorgeous! Out of your comfort zone you say ... ??

Anonymous said...

PMSL, that is too funny. Im a blonde and I wouldn't have thought of sitting on it.

Beautiful layout Jane.

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!! you are a crack up!! hee, hee :) that is funny. yes laughing with you sweetie ;) I love spring too, except for the rain! wish that sun would come back out and shine so we could go outside again! love the layout too