Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Time!!!
Where is it going, the days are disappearing too quickly and I feel like I'm running up a big hill with no end in sight.
Had a great weekend in Bathurst with my Dad who turned 70 - 70 years old - crumbs!!!
Been spring cleaning, homework, scrapping, visiting, organising, cooking, more cleaning it just seems to never end.
But I do have some LO's to share - these are my August LO's for SnB. Got to use the yummy Paper Salon papers and rub-ons (love how some of these papers are all glittery), Blueyedezines felt flower ribbon, Hambly transparency, thickers and lots of other bits and pieces. So here are a couple of them.
Our gorgeous girl and all her hair!!!
and Pat's 7th birthday party - TFL.

The rest of the month is going to be just as busy as the start - bonfire night to organise, more birthday parties, school concert and not to mention the other "usual" stuff, will be back with more later.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Jane you are flowing with creativity !!! Love the LO's ... just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Hasn't she got beautiful hair. Gorgoeus layouts Jane.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THOSE LAYOUTS AS USUAL JANE, I AM GOING TO SCRAP SOMETIME OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS USING THE RAK YOU SENT ME FOR WINING BINGO...BONFIRE NIGHT THAT SOUNDS FUN....LISA.A.

Anonymous said...

really lovely. the felt looks amazing. and gotta love those scalloped edges! WOW you are busy! :)

Karen L said...

Beautiful layouts Jane - I love your work.

Karen said...

I love your beauty LO...it is gorgeous