Sunday, May 25, 2008

"look beyond power, prestige and personal possessions to find true love"

a couple of LO's to share - the first on is of our gorgeous little neice Emily - who is the only one in the family to inherit the red hair and with 16 grand-children (so far) that's pretty amazing!!! and she's full of spunk and determination and strong-will. Used lots of the GCD Studios papers, SnB flowers and ribbon, Kaiser bling, flower felt ribbon and the new Maya Road sheer journalling cards. I had lots of fun creating this one - as red is not a colour I use of lot of!!!
and the second LO is of Jess and her god-parents on her communion day - she is so very lucky to have such wonderful people in her life - the diecut journalling spots lift up and that's
where I've put all the information on the communion and bonfire night. Used the new Teresa Collins Bella Girl and Journal It ranges.


So this week I'm busy packing and organising for the SnB retreat - which is for 3 days this year - and I can't wait!!! It's going to be a huge, fun weekend - and with someone else doing all the cooking and cleaning - LOL.

and I'm trying to get organised for the CC at Bons too, starts on Monday night and while I'm chatting - Bons is holding a competition where you can win some awesome prizes - so you should check it out. Only runs for a few weeks in which time you can earn points for a whole range of different things - so be in it to win it I say.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.



4 comments:

Karen L said...

You and me both Jane - we have our scrapbooking retreat on this coming weekend and I have been busy organising layouts and things to do so that I can be organised in what I take this year - I love your layouts too - you neice is a little cutie.

Leeanne O'C said...

Great Layouts Jane. The new Teresa Collins papers are great to work with.

Have a great week

cheers

Leeanne x

Melanie H said...

Those layouts are stunning Jane, love the one on the red head. Red hair runs in our family too (you've seen mum) and I always wanted a little girl with red hair and Lillee has strawberry blonde hair.

Have fun at your retreat, I have one this weekend too.

Belinda Venables said...

Hi there Jane,

Lovely layouts - what a beautiful little girl!

How did the retreat go? Can't wait to hear all about it.

Belinda
xx