Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"respect the beliefs of others - you will learn from their wisdom"

flat out - that's what I've been - so busy I can barely keep up!!! the retreat with SnB was absolutely fabulous - great company, great laughs, great food. And it's all going to happen again later this year, Karen has organised for another retreat 28, 29 and 30 November so mark it in your diary and come along - LOL.
and before I forget there is a fun, stress free cybercrop on at SnB this Saturday too - so check it out if you're looking for something to do and while your there check out SnB's end of year sale - Karen has discounts of up to 40% off selected stock - loads of great bargains to be had and while you're there the new Chatterbox is in and all I can say is YUMMO - you really have to see this stuff to appreciate it, it's fluffy, it's sparkly, it's nice!!!
and this is what I've created this week - I did do a few other pages at the retreat, but I'm still too lazy to unpack it all and sort out yet!!!
and Karen has me working on some new fun little projects coming up, so I'll be busy creating away here in my little "hole" for awhile - have to say I'm loving it - LOL.
Take care everyone and TFL.

7 comments:

Melanie H said...

Im glad you had a wonderful time at the retreat, how many layouts did you get done?

I love that layout and from your journalling, I think your boy is very extreme. Lol

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us Jane.

Leeanne O'C said...

Sounds like you had a great time away, unpacking is definetly the hardest part.

Love the grungy look of your LO

cheers

Leeanne x

Julie said...

Great LO Jane !
and i have to agree with you, the new Chatterbox is scrumptious!!
See you tonight at the CC!

Ceci said...

Hey Jane, would love to see the other layouts you did at the retreat! By the way you have been tagged! Please check my blog for details. :)

Mal said...

I always love looking at your work Jane...just gorgeous!

You've been tagged, chack out my blog to see what I mean...

http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/

Linda Eggleton said...

I know how you feel about being busy Jane....I'm in the same boat! LOL. Love your LO & looking forward to your upcoming surprises at SnB!

Anonymous said...

Great blog! The information and pictures you provided were OUTSTANDING!!!!

Advertise Anything FOR FREE to over 6,000 websites by traffic, rank, quality, and more! Focus your efforts, no more wasted time. MARKETING THAT WORKS!