Wednesday, August 06, 2008

"Look for beauty in everyone you meet"

Last night I had a whole lot of fun with my very first, official online class with SnB - we created these two LO's and I have to be honest and say I just love the Prima transparencies, they are so groovy. And I have to be honest and say I was a little worried and excited how it would go, but I shouldn't have :)

We've settled back nicely into the school routine and this week has been consumed with me moving rooms around, packing "stuff" away and chucking a whole heaps of "stuff" that wasn't/hasn't been used in years and I've just gotten sick of it hanging around. So now DH and I are sharing the "shed" where I scrap (don't know if that is good or bad, time will only tell), so that Pat who turns 8 on Monday can finally have a bedroom all to himself!!! He'll be surprised when he gets home from school with a new room, new bunk/trundle bed combo thingo and a new guitar and other bits and pieces (I love birthdays). Pat's celebrating his birthday by a sleepover night (hope I survive), lots of choccie cake and ice cream and lots of BMX racing!!!

6 comments:

Melanie H said...

Congratulations on the success of your first class, both layouts are gorgoeus Jane.

The transparencies are wonderful.

Linda Eggleton said...

Nope, you shouldn't have worried Jane...it was a fab class & I thoroughly enjoyed it and just love my finished LO's.

I hope Pat enjoyed his birthday bash.

And hows things going sharing the 'shed' with DH?

Anonymous said...

These pages are AMAZING Jane - all I can say is WOW!!!

Love Charmane

Belinda Venables said...

Love the pages Jane...:D

I hope you're having a fabulous day,

Belinda
xx

Giovanna Scott said...

Hi jane,
love the prima transp!!! you are sooo clever and good at new things. Well done!!
xx
gigi

Kate said...

wow Jane, loving both those LO's!!! sounds like your 1st class was a huge success, congrats!!

Happy birthday to your DS Pat too :)