Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"be alert - coincidences often have purpose and meaning"

and yippeeeeeeee yeah - I'm in the land of the broadband - LOL - finally went the whole hog and got the satellite installed yesterday and how good is it, at this rate I'll be over my download limit in about oh, a week - ROFL!!!

our kids finally went back to school this week, they are so special they get an extra week!!! so last week we went to Iluka and did a spot of camping, bushwalking, bikeriding, surfing, fishing and canoeing, we had a ball, even if the last couple days where a little bit cold, wet and windy (but I suppose you get that in winter!!!)

last Saturday I spent the day at the Muscular Dystrophy fundraiser in Newcastle and had an absolute super day - managed to catch up with lots of "old" friends and met some "new" ones, all in all it was a great day and over the day over $3000 was raised, what an amazing effort from everyone.

so I've been busy creating - here is another LO for Pat's book of a-z (he is our ultimate hoarder!!!, everywhere we go he brings home some little treasure!!! like dirt or rocks or seaweed or nuts or bolts or something)!!!

and the other one "my heart is full" is a just because LO - had an idea with and just ran with it - and love how it turned out, gotta love those Prima say it in crystals, too cool.

have a great week everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Belinda Venables said...

Ohh yay for BB...welcome to the otherside! ;)

Love your layouts as always Jane...:D

Belinda
xx

Melanie H said...

LOL I used to be a hoarder in my younger years too. Lol

Love both of these layouts Jane.
Glad you had fun at the Muscular Dystrophy fundraiser and what a great amount they raised.

Linda Eggleton said...

Hey Jane...welcome to broadband!
I think I would class myself as a hoarder too....of scrap products!
I love your A-Z albums you have been doing...I wish I would have done something like that when my kids were smaller....I don't think they'd be "into" that kind of thing as teenagers...LOL. Oh well...there's always the grandchildren....whenever that may be....

Belinda Venables said...

I just had to laugh Jane.

I followed your name link to your profile and in there it says your age as being 251 *insert shocked face here* Wow - you look good for you age! pmsl

Belinda
xx