Thursday, March 12, 2009

And if your interested than have a look below - check it out there might be something there that catches your eye :).

OPENING SPECIAL
To Celebrate the Opening of
SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS
we are offering our customers this
fantastic offer
Spend over $50 and you not only receive
FREE POSTAGE
you also receive a
$10 VOUCHER
to spend on you next order with
Scrapbook Blossoms or Scrapbook 'n' Bits.
.......
Dont miss out ...
offer ends Midnight Sunday, 15th March '09
exciting stuff - so check it out at Scrapbook Blossoms.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Jane! It's been a few days since I visited. Just thought I would pop in and let you know you caught me right in the middle of a post. I am such a schmo, I accidently posted before I typed my text. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Hope all is well in your world.