Monday, March 02, 2009

"be proud of who you are and what you believe in"
and it's March already - who has the magic machine that can slow down time?!!!! as always I've been busy with kids and music lessons, BMX, friends, parties, paperwork, our BAS and the usual stuff!!!!!

So I've been busy creating some I can share - others have to wait, but here are a couple:

this was my entry into the white with 1 for February, the all white initially scared me, but I love how this turned out in the end - gorgeous and simple, used lots of my cuttelbug folders on this to emboss the cardstock, added some kindyglitz and flocking and sewing and ta-da.

This is another favourite of mine, but probably not for what you can see, but it's all about what you don't see - I took this photo while my DH was sick in bed (and it happened to be Valentines day, not that we do presents or stuff, but we always have a special meal together!!!! well this year it didn't happen of course), but regardless I always know he loves me and is there for me ...... aaahhhhhh.
and this is our funny little nephew - loads of trouble, but so cute while he's at it - LOL - used the new Cosmo Snorkel range that SnB had ..... I think it was up on the site for a whole 2 days before it sold out ...... so lucky I got a little bit at least, and I teamed it up with the cute Prima felt factory journalling spots and rubons :). Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

10 comments:

Marion Werren said...

Hi Jane love the White Layout and all that Cuttlebug embossing work, way to go, your'e on a roll girl.I have finally begun blogging again, about time.

Marion

Ceci said...

Wow Jane I just adore your white on white layout...very beautiful. :)

Mum of Two said...

Great layouts Jane - the snow one is fantastic.

Julie said...

Love the LO's Jane ... beautiful as usual.
As a matter of interest ... what are the brackets on your Light Love LO??? Embossed????

Jane said...

Julie - I've stamped the brackets with versamark ink and then added clear embossing powder and heat set it - then inked gold over the top - the embossing resists the 2nd coat of ink and remains clear :) - hope this helps.

Kylie said...

Jane your LO's are beautiful - I particularly like your white with 1 entry. You're so clever

Melanie H said...

Fantastic layouts Jane, I participated in an all white layout challenge once and althought it wass stretching, I love the laoyut now.

Linda Eggleton said...

Love your white with 1 LO Jane...just beautiful! Also love the "Light Love" one too...such a gorgeous pic!

Karen L said...

Jane all your layouts are just gorgeous but I especially like your white one. Love how you have used the cuttlebug embossing to add dimension to your page. Must try that myself if I can ever get around to scrapbooking again.

Lisa said...

Hi Jane! Love the layouts! The white one is absolutely stunning! :)