Tuesday, June 09, 2009

And winter begins .....

and boy is it cold today, I've got the fire roaring and the house all toasty warm, but I do hate going out into the cold to get wood!!!!! So I've been busy, both with general life, sick families, school, house, paperwork and scrapping :). So below is a recent LO using some of the very new and yummy Collage Press paper, Fancy Pants Notebook paper, Prima transparences and alcohol inks, Twiddlebitz chipboard, MME diecuts, Maya Road owl and bits. Had loads of fun creating this one and it's a super, special photo of hubbies Grandpa (he's a great old stick - LOL).

and another LO, using the super cute Crate papers and die cuts, new Jillibean journalling cards, the usual thickers and MM alphas and some Prima pearls, this one is the inspiration for the monthly challenge over at SnB - a colour challenge using brown, pink, green and yellow :)

and phoooieee just cause I want to add more images blogger is giving me grief!!!!!! typical.

Have a great day everyone.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Welcome back to the land of blogging Miss Jane !
Yes, it is starting to feel like Winter .... but i do love the cold.
Hope everyone is back to healthy in your house. Great LO's!!

Monique said...

I just love your layouts, Jane - just gorgeous!
It was even cold up here today - well, the locals thought so - it got to a minimum of 12 - LOL.
So I guess winter is here!!!!
I do miss roaring wood fires though - so cosy and comforting....
Good to hear everyone is on the mend in your house!

Linda Eggleton said...

Oh it sure was cold today...BRRRRR. But sounds like you've got it all under control with your nice cosy fire Jane :)

Loving your layouts Jane...just gorgeous - as usual :)

Melanie H said...

It hasn't been that cold here yet. I haven't had to get te heater out yet. lol

I love your layouts Jane, the clustering on the first one is stunning.

Ceci said...

Hope you aren't too cold there Jane! I love both your layouts, they are really bootiful! :o)
(By the way you have been tagged on my blog!) ;)