Friday, June 12, 2009

Two posts in a week ...... it's a miracle!!!!!

"there may not be a tomorrow so make the most of today"

how true is that quote, love it, and having said that seeing it's my first full day at home this week I'm SCRAPPING, I should be doing housework and stuff, but heck it can wait for once - LOL.
So onto the news front - SnB is having a cyber crop on the 26 - 28 June, there will be challenges, prizes, games, laughter and scrapping :). So if you're looking for something to do then pop on over and check it out.
The other SnB news is there is another Mega Crop on this SUNDAY, 14th June, to be held at the Toronto Workers Club, there's a small fee of $10 which covers the cost of the room rental, and Karen has the shop with all her goodies :). It runs from 10.30am till 8.00pm, should be an awesome day.

And these 2 LO's are ones we completed in a class I ran lastnight at SnB - using the newish MME French Flea papers and bits. I had lots of fun getting messy in the jump LO, have to love the glimmermists and things on the market at the moment they make it so much easier to get messy!!!!!!

And the lovely Ceci has tagged me so here goes:

8 Things I Look Forward To

  1. Quiet time at home with hubby
  2. The kids getting home from school
  3. Visiting our families
  4. Scrapping
  5. Reading
  6. Parties ..... particularly mine
  7. Good health ..... again
  8. A great glass of wine, or two

8 Things I Did Yesterday

  1. Picked up some scrappy goodness from Karen
  2. Went grocery shopping - icky poo
  3. Paid some more bills - another icky poo
  4. Met with Pat's teacher
  5. Organised eye sight tests and other bits
  6. Cooked vegetable frittata for tea
  7. Had a beer
  8. Taught an online class

8 Things I wish I could Do

  1. Solve the worlds problems
  2. Install a solar power system, if only we had the extra $$$$$
  3. Have a big, long holiday overseas somewhere
  4. Employ a house cleaner
  5. Fly like a bird (wouldn't it be cool, no more cars, no more traffic jams :))
  6. Be more motivated to keep things tidy
  7. Reach my goal weight, still working on it!!!!!
  8. Have more time in the day to do all I need to do

8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately - this is going to be hard, we don't watch much at all

  1. Spicks and Specks
  2. All Saints
  3. Masterchef
  4. The Bill
  5. oh and Ella Enchanted with Jess on Monday

8 beautiful Blogs I am tagging .... well from what I've seen most people I know have already been tagged so if you want to give it a whirl you're more than welcome too.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, I'm looking forward to one where no-one in the house is sick :)

3 comments:

Karen L said...

I'm with you where scrapbooking is concerned, housework will always be there, you can spend all day cleaning and tidying and then with a day or two no one would even notice and you need to do it all again. So much more productive and satisfying to scrapbook. I love your layouts too, especially your first one. Have a great weekend.

Melanie H said...

I was actually surprised to see your blog updated again. lol Cheeky of me I know.

I love these 2 layouts Jane, love the Glimmer Mist drops.

Monique said...

Hi Jane!
Your layouts for your class were fantastic - I'm hoping to get to them on the weekend, LOL
I have left a little goodness on my blog for you ;0)