Friday, November 13, 2009

"fulfillment and joy come to those who make the most of what they've got"

Well, with only another 6 weeks to the Chrissy madhouse I've been busy sourcing, buying and hiding everyone's Chrissy gifts :). Still have heaps to do though, never seems to end!!!!!!! inbetween the usual sport stuff, after school stuff, paperwork, house stuff and more stuff!!!!!!. Tim and I celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary on Wednesday, and yesterday saw us head out to the Hunter Valley wineries for a romantic lunch, Tim drove, I drank wine and some more wine and yep well - LOL was a great afternoon, but saw me in bed by about 7.00pm!!!!!! that'll teach me to drink in the middle of the day - LOL.

I've also been scrapping, inbetween everything else I've been doing, below is my interpretation of the SnB sketch challenge for this month - there is only this one challenge this month and get your entries in to win a huge $20 voucher - AWESOME!!!!!!!

Used up some of the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird papers, spotty Bazzil, Pink Paislee rubons, foam thickers, Kaiser pears all available in the SnB shop :).

The next LO was for the sketch challenge on the Scrapbook Savvy site - loved the clean cut lines to this sketch and used some of the gorgeous Fancy Pants papers, journalling notebook and stickers.
Thanks for popping by :) hope everyone has a great weekend.

9 comments:

Kate said...

love both these pages Jane, so gorgeous!!

Monique said...

Wow Jane - I adore both your layouts, but the sketch challenge layout for SnB is awesome!!!
$20 is a fabulous prize:0)

Karen L said...

What beautiful pages Jane - especially love the first one with all the pretty flowers.

Bree said...

Wow Jane love the layout with the gorgeous flowers!! Also love your glimmermisting on your layouts, love the way you create a shadow look!!

Sar said...

Gorgeous pages Jane, thanks for coming to play with us at Savvy! xoxo

kerry said...

Hi Jane love the layouts thanks for visiting my blog.Take care Kerry xx

Linda Eggleton said...

Gorgeous LO's Jane...I really love the SnB challenge one...the flowers look great!

Ceci said...

I love that quote..so true, and what beautiful layouts Jane. :)

bronnyk said...

Gorgeous LOs Jane.... glad you & hubby made time to celebrate!!!