Tuesday, November 03, 2009

"Spend and afternoon alone. Give yourself time to reflect"
and I have been scrapping :) and it's felt good too, but the house is paying for it - LOL!!!!! This first LO is one I completed at Peta's retreat and I have to say what a wonderful day it was, got to meet some gorgeous girls Sar, Marijana, Leesh, Deb, Ang, Barb, and of course to catch up with the "others" Kate, Michelle, Carol, Tash ......... lots of laughs had the best day.
so this one Summer = Brown is exactly how I remember life on the farm BROWN, DUSTY, lots of DIRT and flies!!!!!, glimmermisted nearly everything in sight and had loads of fun doing it :). Used the Jillibean soup Kraft paper, Maya Rd kraft journalling spot and chipboard tree and ricrac, Jenni Bowlin ticket, thickers and alpha stickers all available at SnB.

and this one was for the sketch challenge at the Scrapbooknbits cybercrop over last weekend, just love this photo of Drew inspecting his sand castles LOL, again some more glimmermist and some Fancy Pants papers and rubons and bits.

Hope everyone has a great Melbourne Cup day and hopefully someone will win something!!!!!!

7 comments:

Deb said...

Love those LO's Jane. It was great to meet you on Sunday. It was a fantastic group of people.

Sar said...

Love your layouts, and was so awesome to meet you!! I've added your blog to my faves on my blog, hope thats ok. xoxo

Kate said...

Wow love those LO's Jane, it was so great to see you again xxxx

Her Essential Hand said...

Lovely Lo's Jane. Always inspire me. :)
x

Monique said...

Jane, I adore that summer brown layout - you brought all the pieces together so well!!

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow Jane...your Summer = Brown LO is just stunning! You should submit it - SM just picked up one of mine on similar subject (I'm sure you'll know the one I mean)...go on, go for it!

Oh & I kinda left a message for you in the comments on Niq's blog....lol

Ceci said...

LOL the house does pay for it doesn't it, glad I am not the only one..hehe...love the summer brown layout, just gorgeous. ;)