Sunday, January 17, 2010

"always look for that glimmer of life; then nuture it and watch it blossom again"

Up until late yesterday I was sad that the school holidays are nearing the end, but after having the kids bickering and fighting and at each other for 2 days I am welcoming the return of school with open arms - LOL!!!!!! Luckily (for the kids and me) my wonderful DH took them all out on the boat for some fishing, which meant I had some uninterrupted me time, what bliss and now my sanity has nearly returned.

This first LO is for the Scrap the Girls challenge, very simple, but that's how my LO's are becoming more and more :), I mainly used the Savvy girl kit, just love the colours in this kit and I added some older bits and pieces from my stash too.

and I finished off this LO as well - it had been nearly finished since the SnB retreat in November, and it was today that I just got in and DID it :). Loved this range of papers from Cosmo Cricket and lots of Dymo tape there too :).
We've been having some crazy storms today, but now the sun is out and shining brightly again!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Peta said...

GREAT pages Jane - and yes I am very glad holidays are nearly over too :)

Sar said...

OMG can't believe holidays are nearly over...that means my boy starts big school REALLY soon!

Love your new pages! xoxo

Julie said...

Jane ... you are excelling at you regular blogging for 2010! Very impressed LOL! Gorgeous LO's ... love the simplicity!

Hetty Hall said...

Hi Jane, thanks so much for visiting my blog and for the congrats. So glad you stopped by, cause now I got to have a look at your work and talk about inspiring, it is all gorgeous. Will add you to my favorites!

Michelle Jamieson said...

Thanks for popping by my blog.
I love it when friends drop by and say Hello!

Loving those layouts. Plenty of bright colours...I love that!! :)

I'll add you to my favourites too!

Chelle Xx

Georgia Keays said...

hi jane, thanks for the nice comment on my blog too :-) i love both of these, simple but detailed, just gorgeous. i've added you to my bloglines as well :-)

Christine said...

Wow Jane, I love those pages you just posted, totally gorgeous!
Thank you so much for the lovely comment you left me, I really appreciate it!

Linda Eggleton said...

Gorgeous LO's Jane...I really LOVE "strike a pose" - it's just stunning.

Ceci said...

Simple is good! What a great DH you have rescuing you for a while...good to hear your sanity has 'nearly' returned... ;) :D

Monique said...

Love the scrap the girls page, Jane - you're right, the colours are stunning.