Monday, January 25, 2010

Here we are virtually at the end of the school holidays already and no the kids haven't driven me completely batty just yet ......... probably soon though LOL!!!!!!! We've been to visit the IL's for my wonderful FIL's birthday and then into Sydney to visit the Maritime Museum with the kids great-grandpa, a spritely 92 year old :) and endured a super hot weekend of 43 degrees - icky poo, the beach yesterday and bike riding today!!!!!. I have taken lots of piccies and am keeping up with my 365 day project, but I'm certainly not going to bore you all by uploading them, you'll just have to trust me :). And subsequently I've been to busy or too hot to be bothered with scrapping, but hopefully later this week when the kids have returned to school I'll get stuck back into it.

Drop into SnB Karen has some of the new Maya Rd products up for pre-order and you don't have to pay anything at all until they arrive into the store :).

And over at Bons is a new Game On being run, starting 28th January and running for 2 weeks, 2 weeks of competitions, challenges and chat, check it out :) .

Enjoy the last few days of holidays before the school rush starts again :).

17 comments:

Monique said...

The Maya Road up at SnB is gorgeous - I've already popped in an order!
Sounds like you've been very busy Jane - I bet you'll be glad when the kids go back to school so you can have a breather!!

Linda Eggleton said...

The maritime museum sounds fun, Jane...might need to add that to my list for whenever we're down in Sydney.

You'd never bore us with your pics for the 365 day project - hope you'll still share some with us :)

Charmane said...

oooh that was hard to find!!! thanks for joining in on Bon's GAME ON.... you are next on our blog-train.... and the next word is....

your


who's next stop?

Love Charmane

Rachel said...

I agree this took some finding but it just meant I got to read more of your lovely blog! Those photos in your 9 things are all gorgeous.

Mel said...

your LO's are fabulous. Love your 9 things.

Sam said...

I love your quotes Jane :)

Linda Eggleton said...

CHOOO CHHOOOOO!!!
Hahahaha....hi again Miss Jane :))

Marelle said...

toot toot love your blog honey

Catie said...

Love you work Jane - can't wait to see more over at Bon's!! Choo choo!

Sue said...

Very insightful blog, I love your little words of wisdom at the start of each post.

Leonie said...

hi Jane thanks for sharing your lovely blog, like your quotes on each post great idea

Tara said...

gorgeous photo's and i love your layouts!!

that dust storm was amazing, so glad we didnt get it like that!!

Mal said...

gorgeous LOs jane! i don't think the LO with the buttons is TOO Much...but perhaps a few less would have been better LOL!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Blog Jane!! thanks for sharing ♥

Kristy said...

Hi Jane, Love your fave 9 pics :)

Unknown said...

You have done some stunning work Jane!! Never get tired at looking at your gorgeous LO's
xx

Nicole said...

hehehehe girl after my own heart, make things tricky to find :)

xx