Thursday, January 28, 2010

"remember to love yourself - it's your life-sustaining force"

Two, yes 2 posts in one day I think that has to be a record for me - LOL!!!!!!!

I've totally enjoyed my first kid free day, the first one for nearly 8 weeks, the kids were super excited to be off to school this morning so they were up super early, dressed, breakfasted and organised like never before (probably the first and only time this year), but it was fantastic to see them all so ready to go :).
and I've scrapped a 2nd page today as well - I know, don't fall off your chairs in shock - LOL!!!!!!!. This one is for the Write Now challenge at Bons, you had to scrap something that was "new", use masking tape (I only added a tiny smidge) and a mixed alpha title (& that's about as mixed as you'll see me doing :)).

How cute is Drew with the little rabbit he scored for his birthday :), to say he was over the moon would be an understatement and I just love this range of papers from Prima, have to use some of them up before the new batch of Prima hits our shores :).

4 comments:

Karen L said...

Some great layouts there Jane - love that Loopy punch so wish I could find it somewhere - very hard to get. Love the photo of the kids all ready for school and glad to hear you enjoyed your day.

Julie said...

The kids look eager & keen all ready for school .... as you mentioned, if only the enthusiasm lasted all year. I know in our house it doesn't take long before we are 'dragging the chain' in the mornings and the routine flies out the window LOL!
Great LO's .... such a clever chicken!

Sarah Lou said...

I love that layout! just magical!

Her Essential Hand said...

so great to kids where up and ready for school, hope it keeps up :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE those Lo's
:0 x