Saturday, January 30, 2010

Favourite 9 for 2009

Flis over at Bon's has challenged us to list our favourite photos/LO's for 2009 - oh my what a decision!!!!!!, these all remind me about amazing bits and pieces of our year - here they are in no particular order:
Pat all kitted up for his BMX racing, makes be happy that he does something he loves and is really good at :)
The lovely Jess, contemplating something, what I have no idea :)
The dust storms we had:
My gorgeous SIL with her new son Sid :)
A LO of DH and I using the only photo I have thats half decent of the two of us!!!!!
Just love this of Drew inspecting his sandcastles - photo taken on our holiday to Hervey Bay (one weeks holiday a year is no where near enough).
Drew and his new rabbit, he was just so excited to get this for his birthday and brings me such joy to see him so happy :)
and this is the kids Great Grandpa nursing the youngest and newest great grandchild Sid, look at the joy on his face, priceless:
and another favourite LO of mine, photo look familiar - LOL.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend :)

5 comments:

Peta said...

perfect choices Jane... espcially love that last Layout!!!

Her Essential Hand said...

love those 9 fav's can see why.
what a special photo with great grandpa.
:) x

Sar said...

Love them all!

kathie said...

Hi Jane! What a great collection of photos and layouts. You're lucky that you have even one decent photo of your DH and yourself, I think I'd be scrabbling to find even one ;).

Thanks for visiting my blog recently!

Linda Eggleton said...

Love your fav 9 Jane...so many gorgeous photos there to scrap! esp the one with Great Grandpa :)