Tuesday, February 02, 2010

"a strong, positive attitude can overcome the biggest obstacles"


what a week, the kids are all happy and enjoying school again and I've been happily spending some time at home catching up on some overdue chores and also scrap, scrap, scrapping :)
This LO is for the game on challenges over at Bons - had to be mainly blue and a male family member (but not your kids) and of course I have this amazing photo of the kids great-grandpa and little Sid so was the perfect choice for this challenge, loved using this older Crate Paper and lots of bits and pieces, great to get the memory down :)
and this one is another challenge I choose the criteria, red and sewn on buttons, but I think I overdid it and it looks a lot like button "sneeze" on the screen!!!!! in real life it honestly doesn't look that bad, but seeing it here on the computer - LOL, makes me laugh and cringe at the same time, so you can be honest now and let me know if I've gone a little overboard LOL!!!!!!!!
Have a fun week everyone.

3 comments:

Peta said...

love them both Jane... I love buttons so not too many for me LOL!!! especially love the blue page :)

Kate said...

Love them both Jane!! awesome work, so glad to see you scrapping and blogging so much!! you are on fire :)

Monique said...

Stunning Jane - and I love all those buttons, it looks great on the fabric you've used!!