Saturday, February 06, 2010

I {heart} today ...

of course a day doesn't go by I don't love this man, here are us both in our wrinkley glory :)
and our 3 little trouble makers, oh, I mean angels ........ LOL!!!!!!
our backyard, well actually it's our frontyard, but anyhow you get the idea, we live in the best place :)

and of course I can't forget Jeffrey, but it's giraffes in general i love, don't you think they are amazing creatures :)
and this is my EGGSCALATOR, LOL, made by my wonderful DH out of stainless steel of course, I love it that I have a creative, handy, patient hubby who loves making things for me :)

so you might have guessed that this is all part of challenge set by Flis over at Bons in the great game on that's half way over, loads of great challenges and fun.

Have a great weekend everyone.

15 comments:

Mal said...

what a cool egg thingy LOL! love it!

Linda Eggleton said...

OMG I want one of those eggscalators...lol - what an awesome idea! You have a very clever DH, Jane! Love Jeffrey the giraffe too - he is gorgeous!!! Love all your {hearts} Jane <3

Peta said...

great pics jane

Her Essential Hand said...

I want an eggscalator too, is Hubby taking orders, haha
You have the most gorgeous little angles too and I heart living in one spaces too :) x

Tara said...

love the pic of you and your hubby!!

And Jeffery is cool lol... Love giraffes too!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

LOL! I've never seen a eggscalator before! You should patent that! Genius! Pure genius!!!

Charmane said...

wow i LOVE that eggscalator.... that is SOOOO cool!!! and chei would LOVE your giraffe too ;)

great photos!

you are next on the blogtrain and your word is:

WOULD

toot! toot! all aboard our next stop is:
http://scrapsandrides.blogspot.com/

Charmane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda Eggleton said...

Toot toot....coming thru again Jane :) ....ditto what Flis said, is DH taking orders for his eggscalator invention??? lol

Rachel said...

I have a few friends with chooks that would love that eggscalator too!! Cool giraffe too.

Nicole said...

loving that egg thingy. VERY cool

xx

Kristy said...

love the giraffe and the eggscalator!

Sue said...

That giraffe is mad, love it. Just a quick stop on the train journey.

Mal said...

just chugging along on the train jane....you need to post again so I comment again LOL

Unknown said...

Toot toot!! Love all the work you have done for the game on challenges..:-)