Thursday, February 11, 2010

"believe those you love will always be with you"

you have to believe that don't you, otherwise there wouldn't be much point to it all !!!!!!!

the new PRIMA has arrived in store at SnB - yipppeeee yeah, can't wait to get my hands on some of the new products and have a play, what I've seen online so far have been gorgeous :) .

and I've been scrap, scrap, scrapping!!!!!. This first one is of Pat, after he had just competed in his first State BMX rounds, he made it to the semi-finals, and we are so proud of him and I'm so glad he's found that something that he just LOVES :)
and to balance out the boy stuff, here's another one, of our sweet (well nearly always sweet - LOL) little niece Rosemary, I so wonder what she was thinking she was about to do, or get away with!!!!!!, if only we could read minds. Used some older Bo Bunny, MME and Prima goodies that all at some stage were available at SnB, teamed up with some yummy fabric, dymo and Twinkling H2O's
Can't believe it's already the middle of February and we are well and truely back into the normal school routine, ho-hum!!!!!!

5 comments:

Peta said...

love both of those layouts jane... can't wait to get the prima in my hands ;)

Kate said...

wow love both of these Jane!!!

Monique said...

Stunning layouts Jane - both so different, yet both fabulous!!

Linda Eggleton said...

I really love these 2 LO's Jane - both so very different & both stunning! Have loved all your fantastic work in game on too...WTG!

Ceci said...

Oh wow Jane...I can see your mojo is really on fire! What a cheeky expression on your niece, it does make me wonder what she was planning. ;)