Wednesday, June 09, 2010

DOTM

that's me - pretty cool hey, got no idea what I'm talking about, then let me explain I'm the Designer of the Month over at Scrapbooking From Scratch , I was so excited when the lovely Peta contacted me and asked if I would be her designer for June :), hope I live up to the expectations!!!!!!! and she sent me this wonderful kit, jam packed full of the NEW The Girls' Paperie On Holiday Papers, Stickers and Diecuts along with some Twiddlebitz chipboard arrows, a gorgeous pack of all new products. And here is the first LO I created from the kit, the colours and products suit both male and female orientated photos. Love this photo of our gorgeous "little", big, girl and couldn't wait to get to work, check out Peta's kits you won't be disappointed.

and this LO I started for a sketch challenge over at Bons, but didn't get it finished in time ...... seems to be the story of my life lately. Used the new Basic Grey Max & Whiskers range and the Basics range, teamed up with Prima papers and transparency which were/are all available over at Scrapbooking n' Bits , and check out all the new stuff Karen has in store too, Fancy Pants, Kaiser, Tim Holtz and more :). The photo is of my DH's family gathering that we have every year at Chrissy and every year there's always a few more new great grandchildren to squeeze into the frame.
I'm busy creating more LO's for my DOTM role at Scrapbooking from Scratch so pop back soon and check out what else I've done :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the DOTM role, love the layout; looking forward to seeing some more.

Peta said...

you are definately one AWSOME DOTM.... love love love your pages... yes she has done another - you will have to check my blog to see it 1st LOL

Karen L said...

some more gorgeous layouts Jane - I love the red and white spot paper in your first layout. Have a bit of a love affair with that paper myself lately.

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow, congratulations on the DOTM, Jane - how awesome! Your LO is fabulous...looking forward to seeing what else you come up with :)

Sar said...

Awesome job, Jane!!

Melanie H said...

Congratulations on being Designer of the Month Jane, of course you lived up to it, that page is stunning.

Actually both are stunning.