Thursday, May 20, 2010

"never leave for tomorrow a loving comment that could be made today"

well that's another month that has successfully flown by!!!!!! last weekend saw in the SnB retreat a wonderul 4 days of scrapping, eating, laughing, enjoying and shopping :), Karen had available some of the new Basic Grey Basics along with the Max & Whiskers range, just love the colours from this range :). Over the retreat I was able to complete 7 LO's and started and 8th - YIPPEEEEEEE was so excited to have accomplished so much.

Here is just a taste of what I created, the first one in using some of the new Websters papers, along with a smattering of Prima and Maya Rd thrown in for good measure and a chipboard chandelier (not sure where I got that from but have to love it :)), add a little ink and some of the new Tim Holtz crackle paint and ta-da: Tried to mimick the lovely Kathy Links whimsical style, not sure if I pulled it off, but I was very happy with the clouds I made, simple cardstock and glimmermist, too easy!!!!!! and had to use the new October Afternoon papers and stickers, and some new Basic Grey basics papers (which Karen should be adding to the site soon) the LYB clear clothesline stickers , some old Crate rubons some Jenni Bowlin "banner" stickers and some bubble trim, and the boys with their latest catch of edible fish - yummmmoooooooo.
and the last one for today is this one of our gorgeous girl, she's going to have lots of "sniffers" as she gets older, and used the new Crate Paper papers and stickers and brads available through the SnB store too :) and I added a Jenni Bowlin butterfly (very cute): Thanks for stopping by and hopefully it won't be another month before I actually update this thing again!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

sounds like you had a lovely time at the retreat, ya for 7 LO's :)
Love that Quote and love the Fisher-boys LO.
x

Peta said...

what gorgeous layouts Jane.... I have missed your updates... great to see your pages again!!!

Karen L said...

What beautiful layouts Jane - I can't wait to see the others that you created - just starting to think about what I will need for our retreat next weekend. Just want to say too that I love your quote this post. Too true.

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow 7 layouts - well done Jane!
I love all 3 of these LO's - they are all so different & so gorgeous, in their own way. You have such a versatile style Jane :)

Kate said...

wow Jane I love them all!!!! hope we get to catch up again soon xxx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow, all these layouts are great! I think you pulled it off totally (the Kathie Link whimsical one) - Awesome!!! :D

Melanie H said...

I love the quote you have used as the header, so true.

I love these pages but that first one is breathe-taking. Glad you had a great time.

Monique said...

I am loving your scrapping atm Jane - such yummy inspiration!!

kathie said...

thanks for the compliment Jane :). I love your layouts!