Sunday, June 27, 2010

"when making major choices, be guided by what is most precious to you, not by others' expectations of you"

Interested in a free class then pop along to the SnB forum Monday night at 7.30pm and I'll show you how to create this LO :), I've used lots of the new BG Max & Whiskers papers, some October Afternoon, some Tim Holtz paints, inks and bits and some leftover Prima packaging (would have hated to waste it - LOL!!!!!!!)
and here is another LO I completed for DOTM at ScrapbookingfromScratch and the new Girls Paperie - On Holiday kit that Peta has put together, and if you missed out on purchasing one of them before, than Peta has more available now :)
It's a gorgeous sunshiny day here today so I'm off outside to enjoy, I hope you do too :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Great LO's Jane .... always enjoy looking at your creations !!
Finding the sunshine in this cool weather is a good plan! Enjoy!

Karen L said...

Love the layouts Jane - love your quote too.

Melanie H said...

Beautiful pages Jane, I am loving the look of Max and Whiskers now.