Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"take responsibility for changing yourself; no one else can do it for you"

and I've been at it again, sssshhhhhhhhhhhh .............. don't tell anyone - LOL!!!!!! I had so much fun creating yesterday that I whipped this one up this morning, lots of Fancy Pants goodness with a spash of a Kaiser wood frame, LYB ribbon and BG tabs, a bit of ink, string and paint and tada ..........
one of my favourite photos of Drew, taken earlier this year, isn't he a big spunk :), I used the Room of the Month challenge over at Bons' to kickstart it. Now I really, really, really should start on my list of things!!!!!!

6 comments:

Karen L said...

Gorgeous layout Jane I love checking out your blog - I am really missing scrapbooking at the moment. Just don't have the time for it and yet I have all these good ideas flowing. Bet when I get back to it next year they will all have vanished.

Melanie H said...

Love that page Jane, where did you get the clear label tape?

Linda Eggleton said...

Have you started that list of "things" yet Jane??? LOL
Good on you for ignoring the list & sneaking in a bit of scrapping! It is a fabbo LO :)

Monique said...

Jane I LOVE this layout - and your little man is a cutie!!
I'm forever ignoring that ever-growing list in favour of scrapping!!

Ceci said...

Gorgeous colours! I love it..and a bit of quiet time doing your hobby is something you need to have on your list of things! ;)

Michelle Jamieson said...

Oh wow...I adore this layout, Jane!
Simple but very funky.
Love it!

Chelle Xx