Monday, August 30, 2010

"Making a difference really is possible - one person at a time"

And it feels like forever since I was last here and updated, or even just scrapped for that matter!!!!!!! Life has been super, duper busy and I should be doing other things today, but guess what I've ignored it just for a few hours to create this, and boy did it feel good, got nice a messy with some texture paste, ink, paint the works, just love it and here's what I created:
It started off for Niq's challenge at the recent SnB "mini" cybercrop, but it morphed into something else instead - LOL. And now it's back to the list of things I'm supposed to be doing today - ummmmmaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Peta said...

glad you ignored the list for a while - LOVE it Jane :)

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow, just gorgeous Jane!