Wednesday, January 05, 2011

"View every life change as an opportunity to make your life more fulfilling"
So here's my first ever entry for Stuck Sketches, gee it feels great to be plowing through all our holiday piccies :). Used up some more bits on my desk ranging from October Afternoon, Basic Grey, 7 Gypsies, Maya Rd, etc, etc, etc. At least it's a few less things I'll have to pack up one day :)
And I think I've made some sort of record - I've done 4 LO's in 5 days - crazy huh!!!!!! This last one is for the Savvy sketch challenge for the month :), lots of leftovers again, some paint, some bling, some stamping and some really old Fancy Pants papers and ta-da :) GO ME!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Melanie H said...

4 in 5 days is amazing Jane, I'd be happy with 4 in a week. lol

Love both pages. Its good to use up the scraps.

Her Essential Hand said...

you have started the year off wonderfully with all those scrappy pages... :)))) love them.
I cant wait to get back into scrapping.
x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous layouts, Jane. Love the one with the yellow paint! I've almost finished my first for the year, been busy culling, sorting and cleaning!!!

Unknown said...

WOW just amazing LO's Jane...you have truely inspired me! Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. Happy New Year xo

Linda Eggleton said...

Great to see you scrapping again Jane....these are just fabulous!

Monique said...

Great pages Jane - just fabulous!!

Heather Jacob said...

wow love these pages ... they are truly creative, simple with heaps of style jusy what I love .. very inspiring work..hugs xo