Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Life begins when you accept that you are responsible for your own destiny - take charge now"

And thanks to the new forum Chat with Charm that has been set up with a huge number of blog challenges and the great inspiration that is available in one spot - I've scrapped!!!!!! The first one is for Scrap the Girls and I just loved the "She" quotes that Kate has listed on the site and couldn't wait to get stuck in and scrap this gorgeous photo of Jessie :). Using lots of new stuff that I've recently received from Scrapboutique, where Chelsea has been getting in some of the yummiest products around :).
and this one I finished off after the Donna Downey classess I attended a few weeks ago now at a local shop - it was a super, duper UGLY piece of paper and I've added lots of layers of paint, glimmermist, ink and more paint - I think I've made the ugly paper look heaps nicer :).

No comments: